~Pensieve~

*simply siphon the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure*

Sunday, January 08, 2006

private space pls!!!

Don't you know when you are threading on someone's elses private space???pls be more attentive....i really hated when you presumme that it's ok with me when you didn't even ask me about it....and it really pissed me off when you forced me to do something for you...then when I decline (it is my choice on wether to do it or not..is it not???)you make some lame remark on how hopeless I am...what the fuck is that all about????
and don't you know that you're suppose to asked permision from the owner of the things you borrowed...and if you don't just put it back where it belong before the owner notice..you're really a peice of work...and then beleiving whatever other people said as if those things are true..have you ever heard of RUMOURS.....what is in your cranial cavity, Dahling???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home